Changed protection level for "[[Main Page]]": Excessive vandalism ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)) [cascading]
<div style="background: #ffbb44; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; font-size: larger; font-weight: bold;">Featured sites</div>
<div style="padding: 10px;">
'''[http://foodfinds.referata.com Food Finds]''', "the wiki of good eats" - recommended eating establishments around the world
b3ok. org B3OK]''' - an "open organization of knowledge"
A semantic wiki on Referata can be used by both individuals and organizations, for many different purposes:
* '''Project management''' - a Referata wiki can be used to organize information about projects, including staffing, milestones, deliverables and progress. This includes the use of [http://www.
semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/ Help: Calendar_format calendars] and [http://www. semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/ Help: Timeline_format timelines] to store information about deadlines, meetings and the like.* '''Directories of all kinds''' - you can create a directory of anything from restaurants to books to business to people. [[Semantic Google Maps|Maps]] can be used to display locations around the world.
* '''Document management''' - a person or group can use a Referata wiki to store documents and associated "metadata" (author, topic, etc.) to make it easier to index and find them.
* '''Anything else''' - just about any kind of data that can be held in a database, or that you are used to sending out in Excel spreadsheets in your organization, could be easily stored in a Referata wiki.
* '''[[Creating a Referata site|Create a Referata site]]''' - it's free and easy.
* Read more about the [[Referata:About|technology behind Referata]].
* Look at the '''[[Referata:Features|features available]]''' to Referata wikis across the free and paid service levels
Write to email@example.com for all questions, comments and issues.</div>